Friday, August 17, 2012

Visiting The Parents

The kids and I have been at my parents since Monday.  I realized today I do not have to post something profound to post so here I am writing about our trip.

There is something relaxing about going to my parents.  I feel like I can sit and just be.  The kids can play and watch shows and I can lay on the couch with pinterest and Facebook while Liv plays dollys with Grandma.

Yesterday my Mom and I went to the mall and to an early lunch with the kids and today my Dad and I will go to see Expendables 2.  Can you tell I did not pick the movie??  It isn't really about the movie it is just going somewhere with my Dad that makes me feel happy and special.

I always have these great expectations when I go on a vacation like this.  I bring 4 books and my workout clothes and plan a spectacular week of walking early every morning and reading my 4 spiritual books on the porch...

Well, that lasted ONE day... the rest of the week I have been watching tv and eating pie...

And you know what...

That's okay too:-)

Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment