Monday, September 3, 2012

Waiting Here For You

My sister sent me this song Waiting Here for You a long time ago and I loved it then, but I feel like I have been understanding it more and more.

I spend a lot of time waiting on the Lord, but I should be waiting in praise and thankfulness.  When I wait for change, peace, circumstances, help and answers my pre-resonse should be waiting in praise singing alleluia!

I also need to remember how much time he spends waiting for me. He waits patiently when I am and far from him and not only does he wait patiently, but as the prodigals father ran to him God runs to me to while I am in the far off distance to bring me home.

Thanks be to God for his pleasing and perfect will that chooses to love us and call us to himself.  Help me Lord when I am waiting here for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OEGnH5x8g

Here is the song.

Love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment