Monday, November 12, 2012

Cleaning House

I throw a lot of things away.  I love to purge and get rid of anything we have not used in 3 months.  I realized I do this in order to avoid cleaning.  I feel a sense of accomplishment when I purge something.  After getting rid of crap I no longer feel the need to clean the room where I purged because I just purged it so its clean.  All this leaves me with is organized dirty house.

What good is an organized house when I can't find my favorite cookie press.  I can't find the darn thing because I gave it away.  Today I will clean my house from the weekend and instead of throwing stuff in the trash (unless it is trash)  I will actually clean the house: vacuum, dust, windows, laundry.

I think cleaning is so daunting because I know it will just get messy again.  Well, clean it anyway because living in filth is just gross and I don't wanna be gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment